The company iAlbatros Poland S.A., part of Sodexo Rewards & Benefits, is a provider of travel and hotel booking services for business customers with the use of an IT platform. A market leader in France and one of main players on Polish and Italian markets. Nowadays, iAlbatros is the fastest growing, successful booking systems technology company.
We connect Business Travel and IT, making the hotel & travel reservations
easier, faster and smoother.
Following the expansion of our business, we are strengthening our Teams
in Mechelen (Belgium).
- Target new clients (large accounts) and develop presentations as appropriate to educate clients and sell products & services to result in revenue growth,
- Manage the sales and bid processes to drive performance resulting in strong financial results,
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations,
- Cultivate prospective client relationships over time; identify and qualify prospects; adopt the appropriate sales methodology to selling,
- Effectively manage a pipeline year over year to ensure sales targets are met (including penetration plan as well as coverage plan),
- Meet regularly with prospect to understand their business/key drivers and generate demand through a customized value led approach,
- Work to ensure new business is implemented effectively and in line with the contract, to ensure customer satisfaction and a smooth transition,
- Evaluate the market on a current and future basis, analyse competitor information and new ideas; sets goals and lead market’s endeavor to maximize cost efficiency and revenue generation to exceed all sales goals,
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Extensive experience selling software/T&E solutions to large accounts,
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business,
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through closing the deals,
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting,
- Superior presentation and interaction skills with internal/external customers,
- Understanding of industry’s customers’ business, needs, challenges and expectations,
- Polyglot profile (English as a must).
- A great challenge!
- A lot of professional freedom,
- Being part of an international, winning and growing team,
- A competitive salary and benefits package.