The company iAlbatros Poland S.A., part of Sodexo Rewards & Benefits, is a provider of travel and hotel booking services for business customers with the use of an IT platform. A market leader in France and one of main players on Polish and Italian markets. Nowadays, iAlbatros is the fastest growing, successful booking systems technology company.
We connect Business Travel and IT, making the hotel & travel reservations
easier, faster and smoother.
Following the expansion of our business, we are strengthening our Teams
in Warsaw (Poland).
- Drive revenue through negotiations with suppliers to meet company’s financial objectives,
- Build a sustainable long term relationship resulting in revenue results and inventory supply,
- Support the development of legal and commercial contracts,
- Support invoicing and tracking of income from GDS and non-GDS suppliers,
- Provide ongoing support in business acquisition and bid preparation, working closely with others in pursuit of new contracts or extending existing contract work scopes,
- Lead the constant drive and focus to improve operational efficiency via process, people or practical measures,
- Deliver revenue objectives, agreed business plans, budget and targets as well as the adequate reporting,
- Reporting to COO.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a constantly changing market with a revenue positive effect,
- Analytical approach to problem solving and demonstrated ability to “think outside of the box”,
- Ability to analyse financial and market data/trends,
- Detail oriented and hands on,
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills,
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and strong command of English in both,
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- A great challenge!
- A lot of professional freedom,
- Being part of an international, winning and growing team,
- A competitive salary and benefits package.