The company iAlbatros Poland S.A., part of Sodexo Rewards & Benefits, is a provider of travel and hotel booking services for business customers with the use of an IT platform. A market leader in France and one of main players on Polish and Italian markets. Nowadays, iAlbatros is the fastest growing booking systems technology company. We connect Business Travel and IT, making the hotel & travel reservations easier, faster and smoother.
iAlbatros is now a successful scale-up. We have passed start-up phase, but we’re keeping the “DO-IT” spirit and we have really big plans for next few years.
So if you want to set up trends not follow them – join us!
You’ll join an enthusiastic team, passionate about Human Relations and the team, pursuing compelling methods to hunt brilliant talents. What’s in it? The opportunity to build the company with your own hands. Every new joiner is your success and you’ll find out how proud you can be seeing them growing within iAlbatros. As a Junior Recruiter you can practice your creativity and initiative in recruitment field as well as explore HR complexity.
- pro-active search of candidates via various methods,
- review candidates’ resumes; making phone and face-to face interviews to match skills, experience and knowledge with the right positions,
- taking proper care of the whole communication process with candidates,
- manage the posting of job positions,
- preparing regular reports and presentations of recruitment and hiring statistics,
- strengthening company brand in the social media,
- representing the company during events,
- supporting HR team on the daily basis.
- experience in recruitment is nice to have (especially in IT sector),
- high motivation to develop within recruitment and employer branding,
- excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- very good command in English (C1),
- creativity and initiative to implement the best recruitment practices,
- ability to think “outside-the-box”,
- familiar with various social media platforms,
- good, practical knowledge MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
- availability for a fulltime job.
- A great challenge!
- Opportunity to experience travel industry from the inside,
- Professional development,
- Supportive, international Team,
- Competitive financial conditions + benefits.