Junior Financial Specialist
The company iAlbatros Poland S.A., part of Sodexo Rewards & Benefits, is a provider of travel and hotel booking services for business customers with the use of an IT platform. A market leader in France and one of main players on Polish and Italian markets. Nowadays, iAlbatros is the fastest growing booking systems technology company. We connect Business Travel and IT, making the hotel & travel reservations easier, faster and smoother.
iAlbatros is now a successful scale-up. We have passed start-up phase, but we’re keeping the “DO-IT” spirit and we have really big plans for next few years.
So if you want to set up trends not follow them – join us!
- Verification of financial transactions correctness,
- Support for various accounting processes,
- Preparing reports and analysis for internal purposes,
- Taking part in reporting for Management, Shareholders and legal institutions,
- Processing of financial and operational data (i.e. sales, purchases, payments),
- Support in budgeting and financial modeling,
- Daily cooperation with Finance Team.
- At least 0.5-year experience in corporate finance or accounting,
- Good knowledge of finance and accounting area,
- Smooth in processing financial data,
- Very good command of English (B2),
- French – is nice to have,
- Practical, advanced knowledge of MS Excel,
- Responsibility, scrupulousness and engagement,
- Availability for working 40h/week.
- A great challenge!
- Opportunity to experience the specifics of travel industry financials,
- Professional, international Team,
- Competitive financial conditions + benefits.