Data Scientist / Data Analyst
The company iAlbatros Poland S.A., part of Sodexo Rewards & Benefits, is a provider of travel and hotel booking services for business customers with the use of an IT platform. A market leader in France and one of main players on Polish and Italian markets. Nowadays, iAlbatros is the fastest growing booking systems technology company. We connect Business Travel and IT, making the hotel & travel reservations easier, faster and smoother.
iAlbatros is now a successful scale-up. We have passed start-up phase, but we’re keeping the “DO-IT” spirit and we have really big plans for next few years.
So if you want to set up trends not follow them – join us!
If you are a true researcher, skilled in drawing right conclusions from big volumes of data, happy to turn your hand to almost anything – this job is for you! It is the first fully data science role with deep use of A/B testing, data organizing and analyzing. Being proactive and flexible, you will create reports and tools to get a good understanding of system’s users behavior and provide valuable insight for the development of our products.
- developing tools for understanding engagement of thousands of users;
- designing & interpreting A/B tests and any other experiments and researches to make decisions data-driven;
- building predictive and descriptive models of user and companies behavior;
- working across the whole business and development delivering insights for the product, marketing, and analysis teams;
- engaging users and tell data stories, in scientific and in commercial contexts.
- experience in any of area: A/B Testing, Data Analysis, Reporting, Business Analysis, Market Analysis;
- fluent English (C1/C2);
- proven experience with SQL and data warehouses, data modelling and preferably data cleaning – it will be an asset;
- understanding of reporting and analysis software – you will work with state of art one;
- degree in computer science, math, engineering, physics or statistics;
- proactive, “DO-IT” attitude;
- ability to work both as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- a Great Challenge!
- opportunity to experience travel industry from the inside,
- professional development,
- supportive, international Team,
- competitive financial conditions + benefits.